Friday, June 5, 2009

Peace Out, my Bloggage Buddies.

No, not forever. I'll be back someday.


I just need to take a break, you know? After all, it's summer. Summer isn't meant to be spent sitting at a computer all day. You're supposed to, you know, do stuff.

Like eat ice cream and hot dogs and drink lemonade and look for treasure and take a ride in your wagon and throw mushy apples and water balloons at that icky girl next door and go for walks in the woods with your best friend and pretend you're a superhero or a spaceman or a private eye and have fun.

As I was saying, I'll be back later, when the air starts getting cooler and leaves start falling.

Or, I might write a post once in a while during the summer. I don't know.

So....bye.




Goodbye, Door-Knob-Eating-Carpet-Licker. Goodbye, Cruz. Awesome times blogging and stuff....



~Nixx

12 comments:

Levi said...

At this rate, I'm going to need to make more friends. EVERYONE'S LEAVING/ QUITTING/ WHATEVERING, DAMN IT!

Sorry, I'm not angry at you. Just at... I dunno. But yeah, I see your point. =S

Well... Bye. You better blog in the fall, though, or I will come at you with a rubber duckie.

FEAR THE WRATH OF THE DUCKIE!

Cruz said...

oh shit! Levi means business, he bust out with the rubber duckie and everything >.< lol xD

aww Nixx *hugs you tight* you better come back in the fall, cause I have a plushie! and that combined with Levi's duckie.... well.... lets just say it best for everyone involved that you come back :) lol

*hugs you again* gonna miss you buddy <3 Cruz

Dark wolf said...

you better come back in the fall!
well, bye for now i guess

c said...

Aw!! :'(
I'm going to miss you so much!!

But it sounds like you have an awesome summer ahead of you. Have fun!

See ya in the fall.

Dibsy said...

=( -cry- I'll miss you Nixx-man!!! >.< -hugs- Is this quitting/leaving season, or something?!!?! First Cruz...then Door Knob...then you...WHO ELSE!

Nixx said...

Hey peoples...


Levi- dont worry. ill post in the fall. if i dont i give u permission to sick ur rubber duckie on me.

Cruz- o jeez. plushies are dangerous. gonna miss u too, Cruz.

Dark wolf- buh bye! haha

c- yeah, i plan to have an awesome summer. bye the way, no one noticed that all those things i mentioned (wagon riding, throwing water balloons at the icky girl next door) are from calvin and hobbes...

Dibsy- one reason im taking a break is because everyone else is quitting. i forgot to mention that i would still check my blog once in a while and comment on other blogs and stuff...



~Nixx

Dibsy said...

-sniffs n hugs-

Timothy Reid said...

Can't wait until you come back.

Vijay said...

very nice post.. i have added u in my blogroll.. hope u too will add me..

Sun said...

very nice blog.. i have added u in my blogroll.. hope u too will add me..

Anonymous said...

yeah. strange thread :)

Anonymous said...

я считаю: благодарю.. а82ч