Tuesday, December 1, 2009

And So, the Almighty Nixx Sits At His Computer and Writes Another Post

Okay, well, I fear that the link mentioned in my previous post is broken now. Poor Afrobunny and his friends. By the way, that website was created by my brother and some of his friends. It was a comical website of sorts made up of comical strips following the heartwarming life of a heartwarming pink Leporidae and his heartwarming companions in their heartwarming adventures.

Except nothing was really that heartwarming. It was just funny. And strange. And whatnot.


And speaking of bunnies, I went to the NYC this past weekend. It was New Yorkly, as usual.

What did I do in New York City, you ask? Well, I:
  • Visited the new Yankee stadium
  • Ate pizza
  • Walked around in Central Park
  • Ate hotdogs
  • Went to some stores
  • Took pictures
  • Rode around in a cramped car with several family members
That's pretty much it. It seems as though we spent too much time doing that last thing on my list and not enough time doing other, more important things(such as seeing Strawberry Fields in Central Park), but oh well. There's not much I can do about it now. Maybe I'll go back some other time. Seems like I go there every couple of years, so there might be hope.


I'll post some pictures sometime. When I feel like it. Yep.


And that's all I've got to say about that.





~Nixx

3 comments:

Levi said...

I love how you went from bunnies to NYC. Like... seriously. XD

I really want to go to NYC. I'm so jealous. D:

Pwease post pictures soon? :D?

Nixx said...

Levi- well, i had to use some sort of transition to link afrobunny and new york city. and that was the only one i could think of.

and speaking of new york city, the afrobunny site is working again! HUZZAH! turns out the brokenness of links was only temporary, so now you can return to Afrobunny's world and frolic happily in the heartwarming humor that isn't really that heartwarming. afrobunny now has a second, fancier home, at www.orjustafter.org/afrobunny

go there. now.



~Nixx

DarkJewel said...

ah yes, the amazing afrobunny.laughed so hard at the comics when you had me read them. :D