Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Future Is Comin' On, It's Comin' on, It's Comin On...

(For those of you who don't know, that title is one of the lines from the song Clint Eastwood by the Gorillaz. They're a rap/hip-hop group, so most of you probably wouldn't like the song anyway.)



Wow, It's been a while since I've posted. Not a really long time, but quite a while. And in that time of non-posting, I've been thinking. About the future.

Seriously, I don't see myself blogging a year from now. There are just more important things in life that sitting at a computer all day accomplishing nothing whatsoever (when I think of one, I'll let you guys know).

But really, I've been busy lately. I guess that explains my blogness absence. And I've been really tired lately too. It's weird. I get pretty much the same amount of sleep as before, but whatever.

Hey, now. Don't get all angry at me 'cause I don't post much. I'm not the only blog neglector out there. There are tons of bloggers that don't blog as much as they used to.

I'm not going to quit, though. At least not yet. As I said, I can't see myself blogging a year from now. Aww, boo hoo.

Another reason I haven't been posting much is I don't have the urge to write. Or draw. Or read. Or do anything creative at all, for that matter. It's not like I have writer's block, in which I feel like writing but can't write. It's like I've just lost interest in everything. So it's not "writer's block", it's "creator's inability to do anything 'cause he doesn't feel like and has just lost interest in everything". Yeah.


Well, I dunno what else to say, so here's a KITTEH picture from icanhascheezburger.com


7 comments:

Joanna said...

I ain't happy
I'm feelin' glad,
I got sunshine
In a bag.
I'm useless,
But not for long:
The Future...

LOVE the Gorillaz. They're quite amazing. ^^ I don't think you should quit your blog though... somehow, that seems quite like giving up. By all means, you don't have to post all the time, but there still may be a chance that you'll want to in a year, despite how you feel now. I've been having a lack of interest in all creative things too, but I think that mine is mostly because of stress, and not knowing what I want to be yet lol. When I finally graduate things will hopefully be different.

c said...

HAHAHAHA! That picture is hilarious. It's ok. I just don't blog that often sometimes because i'm super lazy.

my spring break is 2 weeks. and today is the last day. :'(

Nixx said...

Joanna- yeah i guess mine is partly because of stress too...GO GORILLAZ! they're not my favortie band, but they are quite amazing.

c- aww, poor u *dripping with sarcasm*. at least u get two weeks off! i get...hang on, let me count 'em.... 0 WEEKS OFF!i dont get a single day off for spring break, except the weekend. o well. im happy for u that u got 2 weeks off...



~Nixx

Dibsy said...

lol <3 that pic XD.

Levi said...

I totally know what you mean. So I understand if you quit. But please don't? I'll be really sad, and I'll miss your craziness.

And I love lolcats.

Cruz said...

I totally get what you're saying, I mean I don't write but the losing interest part. I hope you keep up the blog tho >.< oh! and I lurved that pic lol and btw if you want to see what I looks like goto my private chat and scroll down I have a pic posted :P

http://lizzy-chatbox.blogspot.com/

Nixx (doesn't feel like signing in) said...

dibsy-me too!

levi-dont worry, im not planning on quitting any time soon...

cruz-nice pic!



~Nixx