Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ok, So I'm Stupid. I Admit It.

Earlier I wrote a post called "Goodbye". In it, I said that I was going to quit blogging because I was moving and would have to leave my computer behind. Of course, I'm not quitting, and I just wrote that post because it's April Fool's Day.

And unlike Dibsy, I didn't leave a huge blank space and then say "JUST KIDDING!" Instead, I left a comment that said "APRIL FOOLS!!".

I originally thought it was kind of sort of almost halfway a little funny. But the two people that read it, Dark Wolf and Levi, obviously didn't.

So, Dark Wolf and Levi: Sorry! Seriously. Wow, guys. I'm stupid, alright?


Ok. The End.

7 comments:

Levi said...

Aww, Nixx. Don't be sorry. I'm over it now.

You really did get me, though. I can never keep a straight face while doing a joke on someone.

Seriously, though, it's okay.

Dibsy said...

-pats- It's ok... **

c said...

You're not stupid Nixx!!!! You're just evil for scaring people!! haha. jk XD

Jordaniya778 said...

Hello, I'm Jordan. Good april fools.

Joanna said...

Haha, I haven't been on, so I didn't even read it. lol I don't know if I would have fallen for it or not... probably not. :P

Timothy Reid said...

Glad you aint leaving

Nixx said...

Levi: I can't ever keep a straight face when pulling a prank on someone either, i was chuckling to myself the whole time i wrote that post.

Dibsy: cool.

C: yes, i am evil.

Jordaniya: sup jordan? glad u dropped in on my blog. pull up a chair and make urself comfortable.

Joanna: yeah, u abandoned ur blog for a while there, joanna. glad u got back into posting.

Robert: me too, man, me too.




~Nixx