Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Do You Believe In Rock N' Roll? Does Music Save Your Mortal Soul?

Yes and yes.

I don't really know what to post about, so I'm just gonna make a list of my favorite bands. If you guys know of any awesome music groups, tell me what they are (in a comment of course)! Music rocks, literally (haha, like the pun?).

  • Creedence Clearwater Revival
  • Linkin Park
  • The Beatles
  • Queen
  • The Gorillaz
  • All American Rejects
  • Presidents of the United States of America
  • Black Sabbath
  • Pink Floyd
  • Led Zeppelin
  • ACDC
  • Sublime
  • The Doors
  • The Who
  • Foo Fighters
  • David Cook


Umm.....wow. That's all I can think of right now. How sad. Don't worry, I'm not completely hopeless, I like waaaay more music than that, but there are a few bands out there that only have one or two songs I like, and I don't count those bands.



Well, that's all for today. Peaceout.

~Nixx

10 comments:

Joanna said...

Hm... I live in somewhat of a media hole so I really only know the classics and a few other bands.

If you don't mind foreign rock, some good stuff is L'arc En Ciel, Hyde, Asian Kung Fu Generation, Miyavi, Gackt, and The TRAX. You'd have to listen to this diverse group with an open mind tho. :]

Anonymous said...

NICE CHOICES!!

if you don't mind me suggesting, you could try out My Chemical Romance, Evanescence, Flyleaf, Paramore, Linkin Park, and Nightwish. they have some freakin awesome songs

Dibsy said...

Woo! Your blog didn't show up on my dashboard, so that's why I haven't come by lately. :(

Go American Rejects!!!

Dibsy said...

AND Evanescence and Paramore!!!

Levi said...

I'm listening to Queen right now. What a coinky-dink. =P

Nixx said...

Joanna: ill look up some of that sometime. i usually like all kinds of music except country. i hate country with a passion.

ShadowFlame: yeah, i do like some of those bands, especially Linkin Park. LP is probably my favorite band.

Dibsy: my blog didn't show up on your dashboard because ur not following it...

Levi: cool. Queen is seriously weird. Bohemian Rhapsody is one of the strangest songs ive ever heard.





~Nixx

Cruz said...

OMG! I didn't know anyone else under the age of 25 knew who sublime was! I love them! >.< nice list and holly jolly easter!

Nixx said...

merry Easter to u as well, Cruz.


actually, sublime was introduced to me by my older brother. its a great band, man.


~Nixx

Cruz said...

fo sho lol and haha my older sister showed me them too that's funny =D

Dibsy said...

Grr, stupid blogger won't let me follow you. >:(