Monday, November 17, 2008

Blogness

Hey all ye faithful and loyal readers readers (which is only, like, 3)! If you enjoy this type of random ranting, view these insane blogs.

www.levelheadedlunacy.blogspot.com

This one's my bro's. It's full of lunacy. And you all know how popular lunacyness is! He hasn't updated it in like 2 years, though, as far as I know.

www.imaginenick.blogspot.com

My other weblog. It's waaay older than this one though. By like 3 years. Heh. It's random and stupid, but everyone loves random stupidness.

www.door-knob-eating-carpet-licker.blogspot.com

If you ignore the address, this blog is almost almost normal. Almost. It's written by one of my abnormal friends. Seriously abnormal. We all love abnormalness!

www.ontheroadmoretraveled.blogspot.com

That one is made by another one of my friends. This one is actually pretty much normal. It's almost scary, it's so normal. But, whatever, some people might like normalness.

No comments: