Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tons of Stuff

I have like three million things that I want to post about. I'll put a couple of them in this single post, though.

NICE! I have fifteen followers. You guys are great, and I'm very honored. I'm glad that you think my blog is worthy of your follower-ness. I remember when I only had 2 followers. They were dark☼horizon and door-knob-eating-carpet-licker. But, they only knew about my blog because I personally know them. Then came the other followers, and for a long time, I only had 6 followers, but I finally got more. Watch out Cruz and all you other people with 30 some followers, I'll catch up with you. These are the awesome people that follow my blog: dark☼horizon, door-knob-eating-carpet-licker, mr..ViRUS, xXForsakenXx, The Stray Wolves, Dark Wolf, victoryofdpeople (my old account name for my old blog), Robert Varulfur, AWESOMENESS LOOKS GOOD WITH WINGS:),
Sonar, Alexandria, Cruz, the neon ninja, Gina, and Joanna. Then of course there are the people that read my blog and leave comments and everything, but they don't follow it (yeah I know it's confusing, but whatever).

Also, back in December, I watched a movie for my birthday. I just haven't had time to post about it until now. So the movie was called "The Day The Earth Stood Still". I watched it with door-knob-eating-carpet-licker and another friend. Let's call the other friend "Sasquatch", since that's what everyone but me calls him. Anyway, the movie is a remake of a movie by the same title from like the fifties. In the fifties version, an alien came to Earth warning the human race that if we didn't end the cold war, the planet would be destroyed.

The newer one is about an alien coming to Earth warning the human race that if we don't stop polluting our planet, the planet will be destroyed. But, the alien believes that the only way to end pollution is to wipe out the human race. To do this, he brings this giant robot who--well, you know what, I don't want to spoil it for you.

But the point is that the movie was all anti-pollution-like, which is great, since that is something that I totally believe in. I think the movie focused too much on intense-looking computer images than on a strong story line, and that some things went totally unexplained. It was a pretty good movie, but far from my favorite movie of all time. That is just my opinion, though.


Ok, enough about the Day The Earth Stood Still.

I've realized that probably none of you readers even look at my older posts, such as the ones that I created way back when I first started this blog. So I'm going to start reposting some of them so you guys have the chance to read them. I'll start with this one; a poem that i wrote when I was at a really boring party. I was being bored, so I lifted the cover off of this platter, and in it, I saw:


ROASTED PIG

Ice cold eyes
Staring at you.
Surrounded by flies,
Decaying, too.

It's head on platter.
As you walk by
The flies will scatter,
For they are shy.

Skin's been toasted,
The fat has been broiled.
Meat is toasted,
It lies in tin foil.

We want to eat,
And will soon devour
The poor thing's meat
At this very hour.




and there you have it. Kind of demented, but I'm like that.

8 comments:

Joanna said...

Haha, I was the 15th, wasn't I? lol
I just saw that movie. It was pretty intense. The giant robot with the single eye gave me the creeps. lol Nice poem. Slightly morbid, but original nonetheless. ^^

AWESOMENESS LOOKS GOOD WITH WINGS :D said...

HAH! YOU GUYZ R ALL JELOUS BECAUSE I'M IN ALL CAPS!!!!!!!!

Hana said...

Nice and Unique post.. Good work.. Friend i have added you to my blog roll and also i am following your blog.. Hope you too will do the same.. Cheers!!!

Cruz said...

Never seen that movie... interesting poem, it made me hungry! lol j/k (^.~)

Cruz

Nixx said...

Joanna: yeah u were the 15th. good job. and WOAH!!!!! YOU SAID INTENSE!!!! I DIDNT KNOW ANYBODY ELSE EVEN SAID THAT TO DESCRIBE STUFF!!!!

AWESOMENESS LOOKS GOOD WITH WINGS :) : yea, inside, they're all jealous. even if they dont admit it.

Sriram: youre the 16th follower! thanks a lot. im grateful, and im following your blog now too.

Cruz: haha. i was going to put up a picture along with that post, and trust me, u wouldnt be hungry after seeing it...



~Nixx

Dibsy said...

beautiful! brava! fantastique! XDXDXD (claps)

Anonymous said...

Wow. Ihr Blog riecht nach Käse. Aber das ist okay, unter Berücksichtigung der Tatsache, dass Sie sind hässlich. Warum denkst du nicht, dass die Affen zu essen, ist eine gesunde Idee? Es klingt wie eine schreckliche Nahrung für mich. Aber das ist nur meine Meinung. Geh weg von mir, Sie Kätzchen!

DarkJewel said...

love your poem!it's awesome.haha!i figured out how to leave a comment!yay me!!!!