Monday, December 8, 2008

Answers to Random Questions

Q:Your superpower is that you smell like dandelions whenever someone lies. How will you maintain your secret identity?

A:I'll drink weed killer and wear a lot of deodorant.

Q:
If there's no I in team, why is there meat?

A:Because there are animals that we greedy humans can kill to devour.

Q:
Your pajamas have duckies on them. Why did you switch from choo-choos?

A:First: Because choo-choos waste a lot of coal and pollute and stuff. Second: Because I felt that choo-choos were too immature and kiddy.

Q:
The wicked backspin caught you off guard. How will you play it off without losing your footing?

A:By pressing the circle button on my PS2. It always works. Wait...we're talking about video games, right?

Q:
Why does the color blue mean raspberry-flavored?

A:Because the candy-makers get what the candy-makers want.

Q:
Your people want to make a statue in your honor. What will it be made out of and what victory will it commemorate?

A:It will be made of meat, because I like meat. It will commemorate my being awesome and stuff.

Q:
Whoops! Your tongue is now a magnet. Whatever will you use for silverware?

A:I don't think I'll be able to eat; my tongue is stuck to my computer monitor.

Q:
Never mind the turtle. Don't you think you're sure to win?

A: Definitely! I've practiced for this for my entire life, man!



That's all for today...


~shadowolf

No comments: