Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Mission: Impossible (Actually, Very Possible)

Ok. My brother has this awesome hooded sweatshirt. I need it. NEED IT. If I do not get it, I will explode. Okay, maybe not, but I still really want it.\


But, luckily, I know how I can get it from him. I'll just take it. I take stuff from him a lot, and luckily he doesn't live with me, so if I take it, it'll be a while before he can get it back.

So, I have a question: Should I take it from him while he's at his house or while he's not there?

Taking it while he's there will be dangerous. I would be risking death and pain. Not only that, but he would probably mortally injure me and leave me to die while he pries it from my hands and laughs his head off as he walks away from my body. Meaning that I wouldn't get the hoodie anyway. That would be the downside. But, this would be MUCH more fun than stealing it while he isn't there.

Then there's the possibility of taking it from him while he's not there. This would be safer and much more efficient. Although, it would be very boring and not nearly pleasing enough.

So, what should I do? I don't really know.




~Nixx

5 comments:

Dibsy said...

lalala hiya! XD

Firenze said...

uhhhh...............am I supposed to have more?

Cruz said...

you go for it while he's there, duh? lol... and then blog about it in detail what happened after he catches you!!! lol... *^.^*

Levi said...

You don't take it. Simple as that.

Instead, it actually ends up on fire in the backyard.

That's when you tell him it was a science experiment.

It's absolutely fool proof!

Okay, not really. But that's my advice.

Nixx said...

Dibsy: haha, yea

Firenze: no, im just saying its not as many as were in your old pack thing

Cruz:umm...i wouldnt be able to blog about it cuz id be dead...

Levi:well, if i burned it, then i wouldn't get it and i want it...so, i dont think i will