Monday, December 22, 2008

Grrr...I Was Tagged

Well, first of all, for those of you who tried leaving comments on The Dark Harvest or Lunacy In a Box, you should be able to, now. I think. I tried fixing it, and I left a comment on my own post, and it worked, though I don't know if it'll work for you guys. Oh well. Give it a shot and if it doesn't work, too bad for you.

Second of all...I've been tagged!!! Hooray for me.

For those of you who don't know what tagging is these are the rules:

Rules:
1.Each blogger must post these rules first.

2.Each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.

3.Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 8 things.

4.At the end of your blog,you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.

5.Don't forget to leave them a comment,telling them that they've been tagged and to read your blog

Well, here go my facts/habits.


1. Today is my birthday! Yeah, I feel special. You guys should all give me presents. I totally deserve them. Today I received Guitar Hero World Tour and Iron Man the movie. Awesome, right?

2. Erm..I seriously enjoy drawing. It's like my number one hobby thingy. I do it whenever I'm bored, and I doodle a lot. Sometime I'll have to put some of my art up here.

3. Hey, if you notice that I'm following dark☼horizon, door-knob-eating-carpet-licker, and darkjewel's blogs, it's cause I know them from places. Yeah, and I mean real life, not some RPG game or myspace or whatever.

4. Calvin and Hobbes rocks, man. If you don't know what that is, you do not know the meaning of life.

5. I like pretty much All kinds of music, except for country. I hate anything that sounds even REMOTELY country. For those of you who actually listen to that stuff: What the heck is wrong with your ears?

6. I'm addicted to YouTube. It is insanely awesome, people. My favorite videos are : How To Be Gangster, Charlie the Unicorn 2, and waay more.

7. I travel a lot. I've been to 20-some states and 6 countries (Spain, Holland, France, The United States, the Philippines, and Japan). I'm used to loooooong boring car and airplane rides. To get to Spain, I had to stop at an airport in Holland. Something happened and for some reason we missed our flight. Yeah. Oops. So we had to sleep in an airport overnight. The chairs weren't very comfortable, but at least I had time to finish a book.

8. I'm a tree-hugger and animal-lover. I hate pollution and animal cruelty. Some people say that they don't like some types of animals because they're ugly or they kill people or whatever. But I don't dislike any animals at all. And...Uhh...That's it.


So, Cruz is the one who tagged me. I guess I have to tag a few people now too. So I tag Darkjewel, Door-Knob-Eating-Carpet-Licker, Firenze, Dark Wolf, Robert Varulfur, Levi, Avalon, and Awesomeness Looks Good With Wings.

So, I'll leave comments on your blogs, people. You don't have to do this if you don't feel like it but whatever.





~Nixx

9 comments:

Avalon said...

u. are tagged. again.

Avalon said...

Nixx-

I LOVE CHARLIE THE UNICORN 2!!!!

do you know that translation??? (for the big Z scene)

This is it "The man with the hat sent us, he told us many amazing stories. (Z makes weird noise) hahahaha. TOnight we dine on turtles, so good they be. (Z makes weird noise) Z! I am happy (Z makes weird noise) hahahaha ( Z makes weird noise)"

Cruz said...

AWWW Happy Be-lated Birthaday! and yes awesome gifts!... you should post your art, I wish I was creative... and DOWN WITH COUNTRY MUZAK!!! lol I don't like country either, and YES! I'm from Texas ironic huh?... that's so cool you've travelled so much, I've only travelled a bit... awesome facts... I'm boring lol :p

*^.^* Cruz

oh and Hiiiii Avalon!

Nixx said...

woah avalon, ive always wanted to know what they were sayin.

~Nixx

Cruz said...

Merry Christmas Nixx! or whatever holiday you celebrate... and I have no idea what you guys are talking about (o.O) lol

Nixx said...

heh thnx cruz....yea and i celebrate Christmas



~Nixx

Cruz said...

hey Nixx sorry about that, it's not the first time I've made assumptions because it's not listed on profile, I'm really really sorry. I changed the post and got rid of your comment so i don't think anyone else saw that, I didn't mean to insult you, I know I haven't known you that long, but I think you're pretty cool and your comments to my blog are always helpful or funny, Id really wouldn't like it if you stop coming by my blog, I mean I'd understand if you'd stop following, I'd be upset too. So for what it's worth whatever you decide to do,I'm sorry, really.

Cruz

Nixx said...

hey cruz, srry bout that. i was kidding i wasnt really offended.


~Nixx

Cruz said...

why are you apologizing? I'm the durdurr!! lol I'm glad were cool *hugs* Cruz