Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Peace Out,, 08!

Today is the last day of 2008, in case you've been in a coma since October.

But, umm, yeah. 2008 was a pretty good year and all. The New York Giants won the superbowl (they're my favorite team, man) and David Cook won American Idol and the Philadelphia Phillies won the World Series ( they're my second favorite baseball team, next to the New York Yankees).

So, 2008 was great, but '09 is comin' up, and it better be good.

Cause if it's not, I'm suing. I don't know who I would sue, though. Maybe my brother. Yeah...

Anyway, smell ya later, 2008.


Hey, 2009, what's up?




~Nixx

2 comments:

Cruz said...

hey umm... maybe you should edit, change football to baseball when you're talking about the world series... and I always blame my brothers for stuff they didn't do! lol... HAPPEEE NEW YEAR NIXX!!!

Nixx said...

oops i was thinking about football when i wrote that


~Nixx