Tuesday, February 10, 2009

READ THIS POST OR THE WORLD WILL EXPLODE!!!!

Okay, okay, maybe the world isn't going to explode. And, actually, this post isn't going to be that special anyways. I just want to see how many people will read it just because the title suggests that we'll all die if people don't read it.

I don't have much to say, but I felt like blogging.




Yeah. That's the kind of stuff that I seriously enjoy doing. Messing with people's heads, I mean. It's infinitely pleasing. Well, that was random.

Hey, by the way, that was an example of the amazing Calvin and Hobbes. It was this great comic strip written and drawn by the creative Bill Watterson, from November 18, 1985 to December 31, 1995. Yep.



That's all, folks!
~Nixx

9 comments:

Gina said...

AWESOME CALVIN AND HOBBES!!!

And I'm glad the world is not going to explode. phew. you had me going there.

Joanna said...

Oh noes.... Not the world... please don't explode it. Actually the thing that really enticed me to read the post was the Calvin and Hobbes strip. Your plan has failed. Ahahahahahaaaah! >:D

Cruz said...

you're nuts Nixx... and Calvin and Hobbes ROCKS! lol... and I'm not AT ALL surprised you like to mess with people's heads lol see ya *hugglz* Cruz

Nixx said...

gina: yeah, i had myself going too.

joanna: phooey. well, at least i got ur attention somehow...

cruz: well, i just found me another C&H fan. and, actually i wont ever "see ya". haha, but i know what u mean.



~Nixx

Levi said...

That was pretty funny. I've never had a Show and Tell thing though.

I wish I could do that now. Even though having a Show and Tell in 8th grade would be somewhat stupid, I could still bring in a random object and be like:

"This... this is a lemon. It is yellow. It is happy being a lemon. It is... a happy lemon.

...

That is all."

Dibsy said...

lol! XD

yesh i am a filipino...why?

Nixx said...

levi: when i was in kindergarten, we had show and tell like once a week. i never thought to bring in a lemon, tho...

dibsy: that's awesome because im part filipino too! nice.


i would say more, but i have to get going...

~Nixx

Dibsy said...

w00tw00t! XD

Timothy Reid said...

LoL I love those comics.